HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (“HTG”) Announces the 2020 Mouse mRNA Tumor Response Panel Research Grant
Every question has a story, let us help you tell yours. The HTG EdgeSeq Mouse mRNA Tumor Response Panel Research Grant will enable a researcher to address a preclinical question related to oncology and cancer medicine with the HTG EdgeSeq Mouse mRNA Tumor Response Panel and VERI/O Lab Service.
August 14, 2020; 12:00 pm Mountain Standard Time
The HTG EdgeSeq Mouse mRNA Tumor Response Panel Research Grant will enable
a researcher to address a preclinical question related to oncology and cancer medicine using the HTG EdgeSeq Mouse mRNA Tumor Response Panel and VERI/O Lab Service.
HTG EdgeSeq Mouse mRNA Tumor Response Panel Research Grant categories: Research focused on preclinical oncology or a research-related topic (see below for examples)
- Studying immune response to mouse and patient-derived xenografts
- Validate candidate cancer genes
- Validate therapeutic response
- Dissect the impact of the tumor microenvironment
- Evaluate mechanisms of drug resistance
Grant Details: The winner will be provided with a no-charge 24- up to 96-sample VERI/O project inclusive of reagents, sample shipping, and data report.
Submit a written study proposal of 500 words or less, including what research questions you would like to address using the HTG EdgeSeq Mouse mRNA Tumor Response Panel.
One study proposal entry per individual
- Study proposal will be judged based on HTG’s view of the potential impact on oncology research and the quality of scientific questions.
Requirements: Complete grant proposal submission form
- All submissions must be made through HTG’s online registration form.
- Sample type: FFPE, Cells, Extracted RNA from FFPE, Extracted RNA from frozen tissue.
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- To be considered for the award, the entry must be in English and complete.
- Samples to be sent to the HTG VERI/O laboratory. Recipients must be able to submit samples within 45-days of the grant award. Samples to be processed in a single run.
Statement of work must be complete, agreed upon, and signed by both parties before submitting samples.
Key dates: Applications must be submitted by 12:00 pm Mountain Standard Time August 14, 2020. Winners will be announced on August 28, 2020.