Recipients agree to be available for reasonable promotional activities at HTG’s request for 12 months following the announcement of the grant award. At no cost to the recipient, promotional activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Website / social media story feature
- Case Studies
Please read the following terms and conditions for the 2020 HTG EdgeSeq Mouse mRNA Tumor Response Research Grant (collectively: “Terms”) carefully. By submitting your entry, you agree to these Terms for yourself and on behalf of your Institution / Company “You” and “your” shall refer to you personally or your Institution / Company, as applicable. “we,” “Us” or “Our” includes HTG and/or its officers, employees, directors, agents, and affiliates.
If you do not agree to these Terms, do not click “SUBMIT” at the end of this form and do not participate in this offer.
- By submitting any entry, the applicant agrees to all the Terms set forth herein.
- HTG provides recipient with up to one 24 to 96 sample run in the HTG VERI/O Laboratory. Samples will be processed in a single run.
- Recipients agree to share all resultant data analyses and experimental designs with HTG. Recipients retain all publication rights to their data resulting from the award – we want you to publish and present your data!
- Recipient agrees that this grant does not give them access to proprietary HTG intellectual property or forthcoming HTG products.
- Recipient agrees to obtain all authorizations and permissions from their Institution/Company or others that are required to allow them to make this submission, including samples, and have their name and institution name used for all purposes, including marketing, by HTG or its affiliates without any compensation and with or without attribution, regardless of whether their entry wins the contest. Recipient also agrees personally to all authorizations and permissions required by these Terms.
- Applicants agree that the use of their submission by HTG does not violate any rule, policy, copyright, trademark, patent, or procedures of their Institution/Company or that of any other person. Applicant agrees that all parts of their submission, including any attachments, become the sole property of HTG.
- Applicant agrees that any submission made hereunder is not being made in exchange for any promise of business to HTG.
- Recipient agrees that HTG may contact them for purposes of marketing its products and services.
- Once submitted, applicant’s materials and information cannot be returned.
- HTG will have full, sole and absolute discretion regarding which submissions are selected as the recipients of this competition.
- The application period will end at 12:00 pm Mountain Standard Time on August 14, 2020, and the recipients will be announced at a date, time, and place of our choosing.
- HTG reserves the right to discontinue or modify this program at any time for any reason. In such event, HTG will post a notice on our website and inform all already submitted entrants via e-mail. In the event of discontinuance, HTG will have no liability to recipient, their employees, and agents or team members for such cancellation or modification.
- HTG may refuse to consider a submission if HTG determines in its sole discretion that awarding the grant to the entrant would likely result in a violation of an applicable law, rule, or policy, including, but not limited to, if contrary to the law where you reside.
- HTG reserves the right to provide a rain-check or substitute a similar award if the awards cannot be provided for reasons outside of HTG’s control.
- The award has no cash equivalent or value.
- The odds of winning this contest will depend, in part, on how many contestants enter. However, we cannot predict with specificity how many contestants will participate.
- Each applicant is responsible for all of their own costs, and the costs of their employees and agents, incurred, or that may be incurred in connection with this offer, including, without limitation, any tax liability (including any income tax associated with the value of the award), and any costs associated with entering into and participating in this offer. Award shipping costs will be borne by HTG.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL HTG, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING UNDER OR AS A RESULT OF ENTRANCE IN OR PARTICIPATION IN THE OFFER, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT HTG IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Applicant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless HTG and its officers, directors, employees, agents, stockholders, affiliates, subcontractors and customers from and against all allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs without limitation) related to their participation in HTG EdgeSeq Mouse mRNA Tumor Response Research Grant.
- Any and all actions, claims, disputes, or controversies relating to this offer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, USA, without regard to its conflict-of-laws principles. By using this site and submitting your entry, you expressly consent to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction, and venue of the state and federal courts of Pima County, Arizona, USA, in such actions, claims, disputes, or controversies.
Sponsored by HTG Molecular, Inc. 3400 Global Loop Dr., Tucson, Arizona. USA
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
In the U.S. and other applicable jurisdictions, HTG EdgeSeq and VERI/O are trademarks of HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (“HTG”). Any other trademarks or trade names used herein are the intellectual property of their respective owners.